Argument Ends With Woman Slashing Tires on Unintended Neighbor's Car
The following information was supplied by the Arnold Police Department for the period ending Feb. 3. Arrests or charges mentioned in this report do not indicate convictions.
Friday, Feb. 1
- An employee at Maple Meadows Learning Center at 510 Maple Meadows Dr. reported that someone took a coin-operated children’s ride that was on a trailer in the parking lot.
- An employee at Schnuck's at 3900 Vogel Rd. told police that a woman stole $40 in liquor. The 20 year old from St. Louis County was booked for stealing and being a minor in possession of liquor. She also had an arrest warrant for traffic from Sunset Hills. She was later released to Sunset Hills.
Saturday, Feb. 2
- A woman reported that someone stole an equipment bag containing her son’s wrestling gear from her unlocked vehicle. The gear was valued at $300
- A woman told police one of her license plates was removed from her vehicle while parked at Walmart at 2201 Michigan Ave.
- A purse containing a credit card was reported stolen from a vehicle on Highway 141. The driver's side window was smashed out.
- An employee at Inside Edge Commercial Services at 3800 Highway 141 told police that someone had removed a folder containing miscellaneous papers and an RH Probe from an unlocked work van. The Probe was valued at $150.
- Two purses containing IDs, checkbooks, credit cards, $350 in cash, keys and miscellaneous papers were reported stolen from a vehicle on Jeffco Boulevard. The right rear window was smashed out.
- A woman told police someone shattered the right rear window of her vehicle at 30 Arnold Park Mall. Nothing was reported stolen.
- A resident in the Starling Mobile Home Community told police she was involved in an argument with her 35-year-old neighbor. She said the neighbor left her home and hit another neighbor's car with a wine bottle and then slashed two tires on the vehicle. The woman who caused the damage thought the vehicle was owned by the neighbor who she had argued with. The 35 year old was booked and released on a summons.
Sunday, Feb. 3
A purse containing credit cards, gift cards, medication and personal papers was reported stolen from a minivan on Crosswinds. A window latch on the van's window had been broken.