Arnold Library to Benefit from Barnes & Noble Book Fair in Fenton
A percentage of proceeds will be donated to the Arnold Branch of the Jefferson County Library.
The Arnold Branch of the Jefferson County Library is inviting residents to check out the fun starting at 9:30 a.m. March 16 at the Barnes & Noble Booksellers Book Fair at the Fenton store store at 721 Gravois Road.
A day-long schedule of activities are planned for the event. A percentage of all proceeds from sales with book fair vouchers on March 16 will be used to support the Arnold Branch. Book Fair vouchers are available at the Arnold Branch, online at www.jeffersoncountylibrary.org and at the store on the day of the event. Can't attend the book fair? Visit BN.COM/bookfairs to support the library online March 16-21by entering Bookfair ID 10986883 at checkout.
The lineup of Book Fair activities includes:
- 9:30 a.m. - A safety presentation by Rock Community Fire District Officer Ron Harder with Rescue Dog, Maddie
- 11 a.m. - Story time and crafts with Miss Amy
- 1 p.m. - Face painting with the Arnold Friends of the Library
- 2 p.m. - Teenage vocalist, Jennifer Stroups, will entertain with a selection of songs.
- 5 p.m. - Session on personal protection and self-defense for adults and kids by 5th degree black belt instructor Michael Glunt.
- 6 p.m. - Story time and craft with Ms. Marilyn - For all ages!
- 7 p.m. Arnold Community Theater Troupe will weave a tale to entertain all ages.