Arnold Man Attacked by Neighbor's Poodle
The following information was supplied by the Arnold Police Department for the week ending Nov. 18. Arrests or charges mentioned in this report do not indicate convictions.
Monday, Nov. 12
- A white, 1998 Chevrolet S10 with yellow and red flames on both doors was reported stolen from the driveway of a home on Arnold Tenbrook. An 8-gallon air compressor was also taken from an adjacent garage.
- A 2010 12-foot utility trailer was reported stolen from the parking lot of a business on Jeffco Blvd. The trailer was valued at $2500.
Tuesday, Nov. 13
- The back tires on a 2012 Honda Civic were slashed when the car was parked on Diane. Damage is estimated at $300.
- Officers investigating a suspicious person at Oakridge Church at 1989 Richardson Rd located a 49-year-old St. Louis man. An area canvass revealed the back door at the church was pried open and several power tools were stacked outside of the door.
- Officers responded to the area of Washington and Lee in reference an intoxicated man walking in the area causing a disturbance. The 23-year-old Arnold man was located by police near the intersection of Jackson Drive and Lincoln. He was issued a summons for disorderly conduct and released to be conveyed privately to an area hospital.
Friday, Nov. 16
- A 33-year-old Arnold woman was arrested for trespassing at Walmart at 2201 Michigan Ave. According to store security, she had been previously arrested for stealing under $500 and received a trespass warning at that time. She was released at the scene on a summons.
- Officers responded to Ferd B. Lang Park for the report of a suspicious unoccupied vehicle. Upon arrival, officers recovered a school bus which had been reported stolen from Baptist Park Road in Jefferson County on Friday, Nov. 16.
Saturday, Nov. 17
A man who was standing in his back yard on Melton was attacked by his neighbor’s poodle. The dog bit the man on the lower right leg causing a large laceration. Animal control responded and seized the dog and issued its owner a summons for a leash law violation.
Sunday, Nov. 18
- A 30-year-old man was arrested for stealing two tool sets valued at $680.65 from Lowes at 920 Arnold Commons. He was held pending investigation.
- An employee at Ruby Tuesday's at 3606 Wets Outer Rd. told police her rear license plate was stolen from her 1999 Ford Taurus while she worked.