Arnold Resident Wins $200,000
A total of 10 Arnold residents have won more than $220,000 in the last two months.
Arnold resident Linda Meister, 48, won the $200,000 Powerball prize by matching all five white-ball numbers on the Nov. 2 drawing.
She bought a Quick Pick ticket at Mobil On The Run, 1111 Main St. in Imperial, MO, stated a Missouri Lottery news release.
The retailer will $2,000, or a 1 percent bonus, for selling the winning ticket.
The winning numbers on Nov. 2 were 12, 14, 34, 39 and 36.
A Connecticut resident, who has not been identified, won the Powerball grand prize jackpot of $245 million.
For September, the following Arnold residents also won while playing the Missouri Lottery games:
- Thomas Wilds — $10,000 playing Scratchers
- Rebecca Vollmer — $2,403 playing Club Keno
- Harold Batson — $1,500 playing Scratchers
- Bernadine Gardner — $1,300 playing Club Keno
- James Grossius — $1,075 playing Lotto
- Marion Becker — $1,000 playing Scratchers
- David Hinze — $1,000 playing Scratchers
- Candace Holmes — $1,000 playing Scratchers
- Rose Wills — $1,000 playing Scratchers