Monday, Jan. 21
- An officer on a traffic stop at Starling Airport Road and Electra Drive took a 21-year-old St. Louis man into custody after marijuana and paraphernalia were discovered. He was later released on summons.
- Officers responded to a call for suspicious person at QuikTrip at 3700 Jeffco Blvd. The 19-year-old Fenton man, located at Phillips 66 at 1919 Richardson Rd., was found to be in possession of synthetic marijuana and paraphernalia. He was arrested and later released on summons.
- An officer on a suspicious, occupied vehicle check on Fox Ridge Court arrested a 23-year-old Imperial man for possession of drug paraphernalia, marijuana and unidentified pills. He was booked and released per application of warrants pending lab analysis.
Wednesday, Jan. 23
- A 20-year-old St. Louis County man told police that he was involved in a road rage incident in which another man chased him from Interstate 55 and Butler Hill Road to the parking lot of the Rock Township Ambulance District at Lonedell Road and Astra Way Drive. He reported that the man, later identified as an 18-year-old St. Louis County man, broke out his vehicle's window and punched him. An investigation revealed that the 20 year old had called the other man for a purchase of marijuana that went bad. The 20 year old was give a summons for making a false report, and the 18 year old was given a summons for property damage and assault.
- Officers on a traffic stop at Dirt Cheap at 1200 Big Bill Rd. arrested a 40-year-old Arnold woman for DWI and driving while suspended. She also had a an active warrant out of St. Francois County. She refused a breath test and was later released to a sober driver on summons after posting bond for the St. Francois County warrant.
Thursday, Jan. 24
An officer on a traffic stop at Circle K at 504 Jeffco Blvd. arrested a 38-year-old Arnold woman for DWI. She refused a breath test. She booked and later released to St. Anthony’s Medical Center for making suicidal comments.
Saturday, Jan. 26
- A Strawberry Creek Nature Area officer who was investigating a suspicious vehicle took three juveniles into custody for possession of marijuana and paraphernalia. After processing, they were released to their parents.
- A 50-year-old St. Louis man was arrested for DWI at a traffic stop at Interstate 55 at the Meramec River. The man had a 0.130 percent blood alcohol content. He was later released to a sober driver.
- An officer on a traffic stop at I-55 and Richardson Road arrested a 26-year-old Arnold man for DWI. He refused the breath test. After processing, he was held on outstanding warrants from St. Louis City, Jefferson County and Byrnes Mill.
Sunday, Jan. 27
Officers responded to a driver who was slumped over at the wheel at Highway 141 and I-55. The 32-year-old Washington, MO, woman showed signs of impairment, and she was found to be in possession of a white powder she later claimed to be meth. She was taken to St. Anthony's Medical Center where she submitted a blood sample to determine her breath alcohol content. She was then booked and released per application of warrants pending lab results.
See previous alcohol- and drug-related arrest reports:
- Woman Arrested at Home for Leaving Scene of Accident, DWI
- Suspicious Vehicle Check Leads to Heroin Bust on Richardson Road
- Resident Finds Bag Containing Meth Lab Behind Home on Hidden Acres