Burglar Targets Lily’s Nails & Spa in Arnold Park Mall
The following information was supplied by the Arnold Police Department for the period ending Dec. 30. Arrests or charges mentioned in this report do not indicate convictions.
Friday, Dec. 28
- An employee at Verizon Wireless at 872 Arnold Commons told police someone stole an air card from a computer that was on display.
- An officer on traffic stop at Highway 141 and Interstate 55 arrested a 29-year-old Arnold man for DWI. He refused to submit a breath sample. He was booked and released on summons to a sober driver.
Saturday, Dec. 29
Loss prevention officers at Walmart at 2201 Michigan Ave. told police a man who was trespassing was preparing to steal merchandise. Police arrested the 49-year-old Des Arc, MO, man, who was later released on summons.
Sunday, Dec. 30
- The owner of Lily’s Nails & Spa at 7 Arnold Park Mall reported that someone pried open the back door of the business and stole money and other items of value.
- A victim told police that a wallet with several credit cards and cash was stolen from a locked locker at the Arnold Recreation Complex.
- An officer on a traffic stop at Michigan Avenue and Church Road arrested a 42-year-old Arnold man for driving on a suspended license. He was also wanted on an outstanding warrant out of St. Louis County. After processing, he posted bond.