Portable Meth Lab, Drugs Found in Vehicle in Arnold
Here is the list of drug- and alcohol-related incidents the Arnold Police Department handled between Feb. 11-17.
Questions about this report may be directed to Ryan Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday, Feb. 11
At 9:57 a.m., a 36-year-old Arnold man was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana in the area of Richardson Road and Melton Drive. After a traffic stop, he was found with four bags and a handrolled cigarette containing marijuana, according to a police report.
Wednesday, Feb. 13
- At 12:50 a.m., a 51-year-old St. Louis County man was arrested on Jeffco Boulevard on suspicion of driving while intoxicated. He refused to take a breath test, police report.
- At 12:47 a.m., a 30-year-old Pevely man was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated on Jeffco Boulevard. He refused a breath test, police report.
Thursday, Feb. 14
- At 1:11 p.m., a 21-year-old House Springs man was arrested on Missouri State Road on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia.
- At 1:20 a.m., a 21-year-old Imperial man was arrested in the area of Pomme and Old Lemay Ferry roads on suspicion of driving while intoxicated. A breath test revealed a BAC of .142, police report.
Friday, Feb. 15
- At 10:30 p.m., a 20-year-old Fenton man was arrested in the area of Ferd B. Lang Park on suspicion of possession of marijuana.
- At 2:20 a.m., a 28-year-old Manchester woman was arrested near Arnold Park Mall on suspicion of driving while intoxicated. Her breath test revealed a BAC of .223, police report.
Saturday, Feb. 16
- At 5:30 p.m., three people were arrested on Vogel Road after police discovered a portable meth lab and other narcotics in a vehicle. The suspects arrested were a 23-year-old Arnold man, a 23-year-old Arnold woman and a 28-year-old St. Louis man.
- At 7:35 p.m., a 44-year-old St. Louis man was arrested in the area of Jeffco Diner on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and for possession of marijuana. The suspect refused a breath test, police report.
- At 2 a.m., a 25-year-old St. Louis man was arrested on Richardson Road on suspicion of driving while intoxicated. A breath test revealed a BAC of .249, police report.
Sunday, Feb. 17
At 8 p.m., a 54-year-old Pevely man was issued summons after a physical confrontation at an apartment on Tenbrook Road. Police say the man was highly intoxicated and entered the apartment without the victim's permission. The suspect was taken to St. Anthony's Medical Center because of intoxication and a back injury, police say.
For more crime information on Arnold Patch, please see the following articles: