Got Something to Say? Blog it on Patch!
Involved with the PTA or Scouts? Own an Arnold business and consider yourself an expert? Share news and information with your neighbors on Arnold Patch!
Do you have something to say? Are you an expert or a hobbyist? If so, Patch has a opportunity for you.
If you or someone you know has had an interest in sharing your thoughts, ideas or news with the community, we've got a space for you. Get face time with the people in your community by creating your own blog on the ArnoldPatch site.
Blogging on the Arnold Patch offers you a direct connection to your community. It also offers the possibility of being featured on the front page of the site. On many occasions, blog posts are featured on the front page of the site, offering even more attention, which brings even more readers.
Bloggers are placed in our Local Voices section and have the ability to write on a number of topics such as:
- Home Improvement
- Politics (Local, Regional, State or National)
- Real Estate
- Schools and Homeschooling
- Home Improvement
- Decorating and Design
- Hobbies, interests, etc.
The categories could continue infinitely. Blog about what you're interested in - your passions, your family, your hobbies. Remember: anything that interests you could also interest your neighbors.
So, what's in it for you?
- You pick the topic area and your blog ideas.
- There are no deadlines--blog when you want.
- Your voice will be amplified in the community.
- You can write as much or as little as you’d like
- You can connect with like-minded individuals in your community and have your voice heard.
- You can establish yourself as an expert in your topic area.
- Your blog post could be featured on the front page of the site.
Ready to have your voice heard? Simply go to http://arnold.patch.com/blog/apply. From there, follow the simple instructions to post and submit your first blog post.
You can expect to see your first post published within the first 24-48 hours of being received. In the meantime, if you have questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let me know.
Can’t wait to see your first post!