Are you ready for a fashion show unlike any you've seen before?
The Salvation Army's Garbage Bag Gala will shine the spotlight on The Salvation Army's homeless services as models showcase creations made of garbage bags and duct tapes, designed by some of St. Louis's top fashion minds. A panel of judges will decide the best model/designer combo and award a prize.
Check out our previous coverage:
See More on Patch
- World War II Weekend Kicks Off April 26 at Jefferson Barracks Park
- Volunteers Needed for MoDOT's 'No MOre Trash! Bash' Saturday
- Three Who Rescued Driver in Arnold to Be Honored at Special Ceremony
- Senior Olympics Now Taking Applications for This Year's Competiton
- Historical Society Votes to Make President's Resignation Immediate
Most Popular articles
- Two-Foot Tall Marijuana Plant Grew in Arnold Man's Bathroom, Police Say
- Man Drew Handgun After Argument Over Extramarital Affair, Police Say
- Woman Hid Marijuana in Bra and 500 Pills in Lockbox, Backpack, Police Say
- Active Meth Lab Found in Arnold Home
- Guns Reported Stolen From Metal Barn in Imperial