iPhone Reported Stolen From Gym at First Baptist Church of Arnold
The following information was supplied by the Arnold Police Department for the period ending Jan. 18. Arrests or charges mentioned in this report do not indicate convictions.
Monday, Jan. 14
- A woman from the Starling Community told police that someone had obtained a Visa credit card in her name and made purchases.
- A GPS and a cell phone charger were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle on Casa.
- An employee at Phillips 66 at 1919 Richardson Rd. told police a woman pumped $27.21 in fuel into a black 1998 Dodge Durango and left without paying
- A MIZZOU flag was reported stolen from the front of a home on Guardian Court.
Wednesday, Jan. 16
- An employee at Phillips 66 at 2046 Key West Dr. told police a man pumped $67.58 worth of gas into a gray Dodge Ram pick-up truck and left without paying.
- An employee at Circle K at 2001 Richardson Rd. reported that a man pumped $30.84 worth of gas into a silver Toyota and left without paying.
- An employee at Phillips 66 at 501 Jeffco Blvd. told police a man stole a $12.49 bottle of liquor and fled on foot. The suspect, a 35-year-old Arnold man, was later located at his parents home while causing a disturbance. He was arrested and held on a $250 bond.
Friday, Jan. 18
- Store security at Shop 'n Save at 1253 Water Tower Place apprehended a 19-year-old Arnold woman and a 16 year-old Imperial juvenile for shoplifting liquor. Following booking, the woman was released on summons, and the juvenile was released to a parent.
- An Apple iPhone 4S was reported stolen from the gym area at First Baptist Church of Arnold at 2012 Missouri State Rd.