Man Arrested for Throwing Jugs of Orange Juice at Walmart
The following information was supplied by the Arnold Police Department for the period ending Feb. 24. Arrests or charges mentioned in this report do not indicate convictions.
Monday, Feb. 11
A 33-year-old Arnold woman was arrested in Kohl's on suspicion of shoplifting.
Wednesday, Feb. 13
A license plate was reported stolen from a vehicle parked on Valmont Drive.
Friday, Feb. 15
A wallet and sunglasses were reported stolen from a locked vehicle parked on Twin Fawn Court.
Monday, Feb. 18
A woman reported that someone scratched the paint on her vehicle while she was parked at Fox Chase Apartments.
Tuesday, Feb. 19
License plates were reported stolen from a 1992 black Chevy pickup truck while it was parked on a commuter lot.
Friday, Feb. 22
- Tanning lotion and miscellaneous items totaling about $200 were reported stolen from a vehicle parked on Primrose Drive.
- Police responded to a call for a van that had collided with a light pole on a parking lot on Jeffco Blvd. An officer later contacted the vehicle's owner who confessed to leaving the scene of the accident. The 33-year-old Arnold woman was issued a summons.
Saturday, Feb. 23
Police responded to a call from Walmart employees about a group of individuals throwing jugs of orange juice inside the store, said Maj. Nick McBroom, of the Arnold Police Department. Officers arrested a 17-year-old Imperial man for throwing two gallons of orange juice. The damage was estimated at $5. McBroom said the man told police he did it as a prank. He was issued a summons and released at the scene.
Sunday, Feb. 24
- An employee at Circle K at 2046 Key West Dr. reported that a woman pumped $10.02 in gas into a tan Saturn and left without paying.
- A 40-year-old Arnold woman was arrested for stealing $8.15 in food items from Sav-a-lot at 3610 Richardson Square Dr. She was booked and released on a summons.
- An officer on traffic stop at Walmart arrested a 30-year-old Dellwood man for driving while revoked. He was booked and released pending warrants.
See other crime-related articles on Patch:
- Men Arrested After Headbutting Contest at Arnold Police Station
- Shot Fired Into Bedroom of Imperial Home While Man Slept
- Drug Bust at Value Place Leads to Two Arrests