Man Walks Out of Walmart With Laptop, Leaves Empty Box at Subway
The following information was supplied by the Arnold Police Department for the period ending ending Dec. 9. Arrests or charges mentioned in this report do not indicate convictions.
Friday, Dec. 7
Store security at Walmart at 2201 Michigan Ave. told police that on Nov. 27, a man took a Dell laptop computer valued at $648 past all points of purchase to the front of the store. He removed the computer from the box and left the box in the Subway Restaurant.
Saturday, Dec. 8
- A resident on San Juan Drive reported that someone pushed over his brick mailbox causing damage. The mailbox was valued at $500.
- An employee told police someone removed a flag and pole, worth $75, from one of the holes at Pomme Creek Golf Course at 1 Golfview Dr.
- An employee at Sally’s Beauty Supply at 1247 Water Tower reported that a 44-year-old Fenton woman stole $61 in merchandise. The woman was released on a summons.
Sunday, Dec. 9
- A woman told police someone entered her unlocked vehicle on Sunnyside Drive and stole a Nook electronic tablet valued at $50.
- A man told police that someone stole a ring and two bottles of cologne from his unlocked vehicle on Tribute Drive.
- Officers a man run from Convenient Food Mart at 504 Jeffco Blvd. He entered a vehicle and attempted to flee the area. Further investigation found the 19-year-old Arnold man had stolen one bottle of alcohol valued at $14.99. During a search of the man, police found several unknown prescription medication tablets in a cigarette pouch. The man was arrested, booked and released pending arrest warrant.