More Than $1,500 Reported Stolen From Arnold Shops in 3 Days
The following information was supplied by the Arnold Police Department for the period ending March 10. Arrests or charges mentioned in this report do not indicate convictions.
Friday, March 8
- A cab driver told police he had conveyed a woman from St. Louis City to Ridgecrest Drive where she left without paying for the ride.
- A 33-year-old Arnold man was arrested for leaving Kohl's at 2150 Michigan Ave. with $540 in unpaid merchandise. After processing, he was released pending application for warrants.
Saturday, March 9
- A 19-year-old Festus man was arrested for stealing $153.85 in merchandise from Walmart at 2201 Michigan Ave. He was later released on a summons.
- A 39-year-old St. Louis man, a 45-year-old St. Louis woman and a 40-year-old Imperial woman were arrested for stealing $600 in merchandise from Walmart and having numerous warrants.
Sunday, March 10
- A woman told police someone had stolen her 2008 Ford Escape from the street in front of her home at St. Stephens Ct.
- Officers investigating a disturbance in the 1200 block of Airglades arrested a 21-year-old Arnold man for third-degree assault after he punched another man in the face. He was booked and later released on a summons.
- A 37-year-old Arnold man was arrested for trespassing and stealing $276.13 in merchandise from Walmart. He also had a warrant out for his arrest from the Desoto Police Department. He posted bond for the warrant and was released on a summons for all other charges.