Resident Finds Bag Containing Meth Lab Behind Home on Hidden Acres
Here is a list of other drug- and alcohol-related incidents the Arnold Police Department handled between Jan. 1 - 6.
Tuesday, Jan. 1
Officers took a 28-year-old Arnold man into protective custody due to intoxication at Walmart at 2201 Michigan Ave. He was later released to a family member.
Wednesday, Jan. 2
- Police received a call for a person driving in a careless manner at Peach and Glatt drives. A 44-year-old driver, who has multiple prior DWIs, was arrested for DWI. The man, who refused a breath test, was placed in a holding cell until sober.
- An officer on a traffic stop at 2046 Keywest Dr. arrested a 59-year-old St. Louis man for DWI. His blood alcohol content was .201 percent. After booking, he was released to a sober driver.
Friday, Jan. 4
- The Division of Family Services and Arnold police conducted an investigation at a residence on Lantern Light. While there, officers observed drug paraphernalia inside the home. A 36-year-old Arnold woman was arrested, issued a summons and released at the scene.
- A 28-year-old Pevely man was arrested for DWI after he was stopped for a traffic violation at Highway 141 and Interstate 55. He later refused to submit to a breath test. Following booking, he was released pending arrest warrants.
Sunday, Jan. 6
- A resident on Hidden Acres told police he found a suspicious bag in the woods behind his home. An investigation revealed it to be the contents of a meth lab. The narcotics task force responded and seized the items. The investigation is ongoing.
- A 28-year-old Arnold woman was arrested for DWI after she was stopped for a traffic violation at Jeffco Boulevard and Starling Airport Road. She later submitted to a breath test resulting in a .100 percent blood alcohol content. Following booking, she was released to a sober driver.