View Thanksgiving Dinner in a larger map
A home-cooked meal with turkey, stuffing and cranberry is the Thanksgiving tradition, but there are still plenty of options for the non-traditional among us.
For those looking to eat out on Thanksgiving but want something other than fast-food, several local restaurants and chains are staying open for the holiday.
The Panera, also known as the St. Louis Bread Company, restaurant at 909 Arnold Commons Drive will be open from 6:30 a.m.-11 a.m. on Thanksgiving day, states signs taped to the store's doors.
The map above shows the St. Louis County restaurants that will be open on Thursday, Nov. 24. Click on a blue point to see details for Pujols 5, Lemp Mansion, Miss Sheri's Cafeteria, Sunset 44 Bistro, Tony's on Main Street, Yacovelli's, Maggianos, Craker Barrel and IHOP.
Note: ArnoldPatch Editor Michael de los Reyes contributed to this article.
See More on Patch
- Cazadores Mexican Restaurant in Arnold Commons Closed
- Update: Fast Food Workers Striking Over Working Conditions, Wages, Around St. Louis
- ID Theft Cases Tied To Schnucks: Should You Be Concerned?
- Don Persons Loves Making Pizzas, So He Opened a Restaurant
- Baskin Robbins/Dunkin' Donuts Targets Summer Opening