Suspicious Vehicle Check Leads to Heroin Bust on Richardson Road
Here is a list of other drug- and alcohol-related incidents the Arnold Police Department handled between Jan. 7 - 13.
Monday, Jan. 7
Officers investigating a suspicious vehicle at U.S. Bank at 3900 Vogel Rd. arrested an 18-year-old Arnold man found to be in possession of 49 grams of marijuana. Possession of more than 35 grams of the drug is a felony. Another passenger in the vehicle, an 18-year-old Arnold woman, was found to be in possession of 2 grams of marijuana. After booking, both were released pending arrest warrant.
Tuesday, Jan. 8
- An officer on a traffic stop on Vogel Road arrested a 34-year-old High Ridge man for outstanding warrants from Jefferson County, Byrnes Mill and Shrewsbury. He was also found to be in possession of marijuana. After processing, he was held pending release to authorities.
- An officer on a traffic stop at Lowe's at 920 Arnold Commons Dr. discovered the vehicle's occupants were in possession of precursors for a meth lab. The Jefferson County Narcotics Unit seized the materials. A 34-year-old Imperial woman, a 32-year-old Desoto woman, a 53-year-old Desoto man and a 30-year-old Festus man were arrested and later released pending arrest warrants.
Wednesday, Jan. 9
A 33-year-old Imperial was arrested for DWI after he was stopped for a traffic violation at Richardson Road and Marty Drive. He later refused to submit to a breath test. Following booking, he was released to a sober driver.
Friday, Jan. 11
- Officers on a traffic stop at Vogel and West Outer roads found the driver, a 45-year-old Arnold woman, to be intoxicated. She refused the breath test and was later released from custody to a sober family member.
- Police arrested a 26-year-old Barnhart man for DWI after a traffic stop at Arnold Crossroads Center. He was taken into custody and later refused to take the breath test. After booking, he was released to a sober driver.
Sunday, Jan. 13
- While investigating a suspicious vehicle at Circle K at 1980 Richardson Road, police arrested a 31-year-old Pevely woman and a 35-year-old Imperial man for heroin possession. The man subject also had warrants out for his arrest from Missouri, St Louis County Jefferson County and Festus. The two were released pending arrest warrant on the drug charges. The man was then taken to the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office.
See additional DWI arrest from the week: Intoxicated Imperial Man Drives to Arnold Police Station Seeking Comfort