Vandals, Thieves Strike Pomme Creek Golf Course
The following information was supplied by the Arnold Police Department for the period ending ending Dec. 6. Arrests or charges mentioned in this report do not indicate convictions.
Monday, Dec. 3
- An employee at Pomme Creek Golf Course at 1 Golfview Dr. reported that someone damaged the electrical box for the sprinkler system and a portable toilet. Three flags and two flagpoles also were taken. The damages/thefts, which occurred between Nov. 3 and Dec. 2, were estimated around $2,430.
- An employee at Lowe’s at 920 Arnold Commons told police that on Nov. 14 a man left the store without paying for a Dewalt Chopsawand a Bostich air compressor. The suspect was observed leaving in a white, four-door passenger vehicle.
Wednesday, Dec. 5
- Employees at Famous Footwear at 1215 Water Tower Place reported that a woman left without paying for four pairs of tennis shoes valued at $151.96.
- A woman reported that her stolen credit card was used on Dec. 2 at McDonald's at 2005 Richardson Rd.
- A loss prevention officer at Kohl's at 2150 Michigan Ave. told police another employee alerted him to a theft of clothing and jewelry. Upon review of video surveillance tape, he discovered a a woman stole $1,000 in merchandise.
Thursday, Dec. 6
- While conducting an arrest attempt on an 18-year-old man with outstanding warrants on Rosewood Drive, a 19-year-old man in the home obstructed officers in the arrest.
- Officer on a traffic stop at 2201 Michigan Ave. arrested a 23-year-old Arnold woman for driving while suspended and outstanding warrants from Jefferson County. After processing she was held pending release to authority.