Vote for Your Favorite Place for Hot Wings in South County
We got a number of good nominations for the best South County or Arnold place for wings. With the Super Bowl just around the corner, we thought this would inspire your taste buds.
Welcome to Phase II of this week's South County Food Fight, where it's time for readers to peck out their vote for the best hot wings in the area. We thought Super Bowl week would be a good time to chirp about wings.
We got nominations from your comments on Patch as well as comments posted on Facebook. Readers will have until 5 p.m. Friday to vote for their favorite spot, and we'll announce the winner Saturday morning.
The finalists are:
- Syberg's in Affton.
- Joey B's in Concord.
- Sport's Pub in Oakville.
- Frankie G's in Mehlville.
- Frailey's Southtown Grill in Affton.
- O'Leary's Restaurant in Sunset Hills.
- Garvey's Grill in Mehlville.
- Poor Richard's Restaurant & Sports Club in Fenton.
- Fenton Bar & Grill in, of course, Fenton.
- Smugala's Pizza in Sunset Hills.
- Buffalo Wild Wings in Mehlville.
So be sure to cast your vote below, and as always, happy eating and drinking!