Invite a friend
Coffee with Council
Sponsored by Michelle Hohmeier - Ward 2 Councilmember
Coffee with Council is for all citizens of the City of Arnold regardless of your ward. Michelle wants this to be a comfortable place for citizens to express their feelings and concerns toward City government and/or any problems they are facing. She also wants to hear from the citizenry regarding their ideas of the direction they'd like to see our City progress and how they think they can help.
In order for Arnold to move forward, she needs to become a community. A community consists of more than just its government leaders. A community is all of her people.
Coffee (fully-leaded) will be provided. Feel free to bring a pastry or other breakfast treat.
Michelle hopes for this to be a monthly event, occuring every second Wednesday of the month from 9a-11a in the Jaycees meeting room of the Arnold Library.
More About Jefferson County Library Arnold Branch
The Jefferson County Library Arnold Branch offers Internet accessible computers, job databases, teen and children's book clubs and workspaces for the public. People can enjoy a variety of daily newspapers, weekly and monthly entertainment magazines and popular novels. The library also brings in speakers and special cultural events for the public's enjoyment.
Other events here
- Backyard Games Today, May 25, 2:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Game Day Tue, May 28, 11:00 am–5:00 pm
- Strawrific: A Kid’s Craft Wed, May 29, 2:00 pm–2:45 pm
- Summer Safari Family Scavenger Hunt Thu, May 30, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
- ABCs of College Planning Mon, Jun 3, 7:00 pm
- AARP Driver Safety Course Mon, Jun 17, 12:30 pm–4:30 pm
- Siteman Mammography Van Thu, Jul 18, 8:20 am–12:00 pm
- Nutrition For Your Toddler Sat, Jul 20, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Fast Food, Fat Food Mon, Jul 29, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm