Here are a few Great Schools tips to help ease parents and students back in:
- Before school starts, move bedtime back to an earlier time.
- As the first day of school approaches, switch back to a set meal time.
- Get your child excited about heading back to school. Talk about the fun things your child will be learning, as well as the old friends and the new friends to see and meet.
- Create a daily schedules with homework, entertainment, chore, baths and bed times.
- Plan school clothes and lunch options early in the week for the entire week.