Remember a long time ago when Facebook changed for like the billionth time, and made you create a timeline and designate a cover photo?
Until now, the ArnoldPatch Facebook page has flown under the radar.
Well, we are under the radar no more!
Beginning March 30, ArnoldPatch's Facebook page will get a new design—we'll still offer tons of great Arnold news, photos, announcements events and more, but we'll just more closely resemble what you see when you view your friends' timelines.
But instead of just heading out and snapping a quick photo for our cover photo, we thought we'd have a little fun with the process.
For a limited time, we are giving ArnoldPatch readers the opportunity to make their great pic our next awesome Facebook cover photo!
Here’s how it works
- Log in. If you have not already done so, sign up on ArnoldPatch. You’ll find the “sign up” link in the upper right-hand corner of the homepage.
- Not far below the sign up and log in area you’ll see a button that says “Add to the Neighborhood Gallery.” Click on that.
- Now you’ll find yourself in the Neighborhood Gallery. There already are some photos and video there. To add yours, simply click the “Upload Photos & Videos” button.
- Select the items you’d like to add from your computer.
- It’ll a take a few seconds to process your image (longer for video).
- Add a caption, if you like.
- Email Editor Michael de los Reyes at Michael.delosReyes@patch.com to let him know you submitted a photo to become the next Facebook cover picture!
- Each week, we'll select one lucky reader's photo to be the next cover picture.
- Brag to all your friends that your photo is seen by hundreds of folks everyday!
Of course, if you have trouble or questions, please contact Editor Michael de los Reyes at Michael.delosReyes@patch.com for help.