The best way to celebrate National Pancake Day on Feb. 5 is with a short stack.
Sunny Street Cafe has dedicated the whole week to special takes on their "big as a plate" pancakes, according to a release from the restaurant chain. Try them all:
- Tuesday: Bananaberry
- Wednesday: Arnold Power Cakes (whole wheat with granola and blueberries)
- Thursday: Super-Duper Choclate Eruption
- Friday: Neat Lover's Stack (bacon, sausage, and topped with eggs)
- Saturday: Pumpkin Spice
- Sunday: Cardinal Cakes: Chocolate chip with melted peanut butter spread between layers)
If you'd like a meal that's a little lighter (on your wallet, at least), IHOP is offering customers a free short stack of buttermilk pancakes.
In return for the free pancakes this year, guests will be asked to consider leaving a donation for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals (or other designated charities). Since beginning its National Pancake Day celebration in 2006, IHOP has raised more than $10 million to support charities in the communities in which it operates.
Stop by one of these nearby restaurants, or look for a nearby location in the IHOP store locator:
- 110 Kate G Lane (Fenton)
- 10893 Sunset Hills Plaza (Sunset Hills)
- 4103 Lemay Ferry Road (Mehlville)
- 5 N Hwy 67 (Florissant)
- 4 McBride and Son Center Drive (Chesterfield)
- 15484 Manchester Road (Ballwin)
- 8049 Clayton Road (Clayton)