Monday, Oct. 15
- A woman on Ems Glen Lane reported selling her 2003 Mercedes Benz on the Internet to a man from Oklahoma last week with the agreement that he would mail the license plates back to her. He did not. The plates were entered as stolen with a value $50.
- A woman reported that someone stole a license plate from her vehicle between Oct. 14 and Oct. 15. The car was parked on a motel parking lot on Highway 141.
- A radar detector and Garmin GPS valued at $600 were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle on Meadowlark.
Tuesday, Oct. 16
- Four pairs of hair salon shears totaling $1,250 were reported stolen from a 2007 Honda CRV on Spruce Court. There was no evidence of forced entry.
- A 31-year-old Arnold woman was arrested for DWI on a traffic stop at 3937 Vogel Rd. Her breath alcohol content was 0.218%. After processing, she was released to a sober driver.
- An officer on a traffic stop arrested a 51-year-old Maryland Heights man for DWI at 905 Arnold Commons. A breath alcohol test was refused. After processing, he was released to a sober driver.
Wednesday, Oct. 17
- Officers investigating a runaway juvenile located the a 16-year old girl on Ida. She was wanted by juvenile officers and was released to their custody.
- A woman reported that she was advised by a witness that a man driving a tan minivan struck her car on Vogel Road and left the scene. The witness provided license plate information and the location where the driver worked.
- A woman reported that when she was at Shop 'n Save, someone struck her vehicle causing damage.
Thursday, Oct. 18
- A PS Vita, an iPod Touch and an iPhone totaling $900 was reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle on Alan Drive.
- An 18-year-old Arnold man was observed trespassing on school property at Fox Senior High School. He was issued a summons by the school resource officer, which was sent in the mail.
- A stereo face plate, speakers and amplifier were reported stolen from a vehicle parked at Interstate 55 and Richardson Road. The passenger's side window was broken into.
- A blue tooth headset, cell phone, cigarettes and an undetermined amount of change were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle at Walmart.
- Officers on traffic stop pulled over a 17-year-old woman and her 19-year-old boyfriend, both of Arnold, at Jackson/Potomac. One suspect was found to be in possession of a small amount of marijuana, a digital scale and a smoking device. The suspect was issued a summons and released at the scene pending court appearance. Another person was also issued traffic summons and released pending court appearance.
Friday, Oct 19
An employee at Denny’s Restaurant at 1203 Drury Ln. reported the two people left without paying for their $32.08 bill.
Saturday, Oct 20
- Officers responded to the Schnucks at 3900 Vogel Rd. in reference to a physical disturbance. A person found in the parking lot made suicidal statements and appeared highly intoxicated. Police took the person to St. Anthony's Medical Center for an involuntary 96-hour committal.
- A 47-year-old Imperial man was arrested for DWI at Old Lemay Ferry Road and Fawn Drive. A breath alcochol test was refused. During an inventory of the vehicle prior to towing, there was a K-9 dog hit on a box located in the truck of the vehicle. The box contained several items of paraphernalia and synthetic marijuana. The man spontaneously advised police the items belonged to his stepson and provided a written statement implicating his stepson.
Sunday, Oct. 21
Officer responded to an accident call at Richardson Road and Interstate 55. A 22-year-old Arnold man was arrested for DWI. The man's breath alcohol content was .144 percent. He was booked and held.