Thursday, Feb. 7
- At 8:15 p.m., a victim reported that someone fraudulently purchased $1,200 from Lowe's in Arnold.
- At 10:30 p.m., a 43-year-old St. Louis man was issued a summons at Value Place after he created a disturbance and assaulted a victim, police say.
Friday, Feb. 8
- At 6:54 p.m., a runaway teenager was located by officers and returned home.
- At 10:24 p.m., a 50-year-old Arnold woman was taken into protective custody after police discovered she was too intoxicated to be responsible for herself. Police held her until she became sober.
Saturday, Feb. 9
At 9:05 a.m., a wallet was reported stolen from Schnucks, 3900 Vogel Road. A 40-year-old Arnold man and 37-year-old Arnold woman were arrested after confessing to the crime. Police investigated video footage to determine the suspects.
Sunday, Feb. 10
At 6:26 a.m., a 33-year-old St. Louis man was arrested after trespassing at Drury Inn, 3800 Highway 141, police report. He was wanted on outstanding warrants from other agencies.
Questions about this report may be directed to Ryan Martin at email@example.com. For more police stories on Patch, please see the following articles:
- Jefferson County Man Dies After Being Struck by Car at Hospital
- Arnold Man Seriously Injured When His Truck Overturns Following Thursday Crash
- Arnold Woman Sent to Hospital Following Car Crash
- Argument Ends With Woman Slashing Tires on Unintended Neighbor's Car