Monday, Sept. 24
- At 9:50 a.m. a store employee at Dollar General reported that a woman left the business with a a store shopping bag valued at $8.50, which was filled with merchandise. However, the employee did not know at the time what else the woman had concealed inside the bag.
- A woman reported that between 1:40 and 2:20 p.m., someone broke out the rear driver's window of her vehicle, which was parked at Arnold City Park, and stole her purse, which contained $20 and other personal items.
- A store manager at Hobby Lobby reported that someone spray painted the back wall of the building causing about $200 in damage. The incident occurred between noon on Sept. 20 and 7 a.m. on Sept. 24.
- A woman reported that someone removed a fire pit from her back yard on Jackson Drive sometime between 8 p.m. on Sept. 22 and 5 p.m. on Sept. 24.
Wednesday, Sept. 26
- Officers were called to Charter Communications on Londell upon the request of Charter investigators, who identified a 26-year-old man and a 53-year-old man, both of Arnold, as having stolen cable. One man was booked and released on summonses, and the other subject was released at the scene on a summons.
- At 11:55 am officers responded to Famous Footwear for a report of shoplifting in progress. Upon arrival, an 18-year-old Arnold man fled the area on foot. His accomplice, another 18-year-old Arnold man, was taken into custody for stealing under $500. The other man was subsequently apprehended hiding behind Hobby Lobby. He was still in possession of the stolen merchandise - tennis shoes valued at $79.99. Both men were booked and held on municipal bond.
- A resident reported that between 6:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. someone entered his garage Strawberry Ridge Drive and stole several bags of miscellaneous clothing and files estimated value $100.
Thursday, Sept. 27
- An officer responded to Walmart and arrested a 25-year-old Imperial woman for possession of an unidentified white powder on a spoon and stealing an $8 bottle of perfume. She was booked and released per the application of warrants pending lab analysis.
Sunday, Sept. 30
- Officers received a call for an alarm at AA Nails at 7 a.m. and discovered that someone had pried open the company's front door, breaking the lock.
- At 4:20 p.m. store security at Dierbergs saw a 53-year-old St.Louis County man (whom they knew from prior thefts) place four bottles of Absolute vodka into his pants and walk through the store eating chicken from the deli. After the man left the store, security officers tried to stop him, and the man kicked an employee. The total value of theft was $79.92. The man was booked and held.
- A 33-year-old Arnold woman in the Starling community was arrested for disturbing the peace of another woman by using profanity and attempting to physically challenge her. She was also extremely intoxicated. Following booking, she was placed in a cell later to be released on a summons. The incident occurred shortly after 10 p.m.