Questions about this report may be directed to Ryan Martin at email@example.com.
Wednesday, April 24
- A 27-year-old St. Louis man was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated in the area of Vogel and West Outer roads. He was released to a sober driver, police report.
- A 29-year-old St. Louis man was arrested on suspicion of driving with a suspended license and for possession with intent to manufacture methamphetamine. A 28-year-old St. Louis woman also was arrested on suspicion of possession. The incident occurred in the 3500 block of Jeffco Boulevard.
Friday, April 26
- At 11:58 a.m., a 38-year-old Arnold woman was arrested at Walgreens on suspicion of trying to obtain prescription medication using a fraudulent prescription.
- Two people overdosed on heroin in the parking lot of Target around 3:50 p.m. Police arrived after a shopper called in the incident. A 19-year-old Imperial woman and 21-year-old Arnold man both overdosed. A third person—a 22-year-old Arnold man—was present but didn't overdose. One person was taken to St. Anthony's Medical Center and the other two were arrested.
Sunday, April 28
- At 12:50 a.m., a 42-year-old Arnold man was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated. The arrest happened in the area of Fox Pointe Drive after he was involved in a vehicle accident.
For more crime information on Arnold Patch, please see the following articles:
- Why You Shouldn't Leave an Unlocked Vehicle in an Open Garage
- Jefferson County's Most Wanted Fugitive List
- Leads Coming in on 20-Year-Old Arnold Homicide Case