Monday, Feb. 4
- At 2 p.m., police responded to a disturbance call on Astra Way and arrested a 35-year-old Arnold man who was a wanted fugitive.
- At 5:29 p.m., a laser tool and reading tablet worth $1,500 were reported stolen from a truck parked on Melody Lane. The victim believes the theft occurred sometime between Feb. 1-4.
- At 10:43 p.m., a 48-year-old Arnold man was arrested in the area of Interstate 55 and Church Road on suspicion of driving while suspended and other traffic violations.
Tuesday, Feb. 5
- At 11:21 a.m., a purse was reported missing at St. Louis Bread Company, 909 Arnold Commons, after a woman left it behind. When she returned to look for it, the purse was gone.
- At 6:15 p.m., a woman who stole merchandise from Kohl's in Fenton returned the items to Kohl's in Arnold, police say. The suspect is wanted for receiving stolen property.
- At 7:45 p.m., a 49-year-old man was arrested after police investigated a possible vehicle crash in the 1200 block of Telegraph Road. When police arrived, two men were arguing because one accused the other of striking his parked vehicle. An investigation showed that this didn't occur, police report. The first man was taken into custody after police learned that he had nine prior convictions of driving while revoked.
Wednesday, Feb. 6
- A 44-year-old Barnhart woman was arrested on suspicion of stealing $1,370 in merchandise from Kohl's, 2150 Michigan Ave.
- Sometime overnight, an incident of property damage occurred at Arnold Park. Someone cut two tires and caused three dents with damages estimated at $400.
Questions about this report may be directed to Ryan Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more police stories on Patch, please see the following articles:
- Jefferson County Man Dies After Being Struck by Car at Hospital
- Arnold Man Seriously Injured When His Truck Overturns Following Thursday Crash
- Arnold Woman Sent to Hospital Following Car Crash
- Argument Ends With Woman Slashing Tires on Unintended Neighbor's Car