Monday, Dec. 10.
- A resident on Lonedell Rd. told police that a thief some how gained access to her savings account made a transfer for $3802.00 to an unknown location. The victim filed a report with Bank of America fraud department.
- A Schnucks’ employee reported that a 43 year-old female shoplifter from Imperial had stolen merchandise valued at $122.87. Police apprehended the subject and later released her on a C& I summons.
Tuesday, Dec 11.
- Officers arrested a black male, age 32, from Crosswinds Dr. on charges of second degree assault.
- An officer on traffic duty caught a driver using a stolen Missouri plate. The driver was taken into custody, but later released with a summons to traffic court.
Thursday, Dec. 13
- A white male driver of a light blue 1997 Pontiac pumped $42.96 worth of gas at U Gas on 3610 West Outer Rd. and left without paying.
- A victim reported that between 11-26-12 and 12-13-12 someone stole the license plates off his 2010 Carr Utility trailer. The license plate was entered as stolen.