Monday, Dec. 3
- An employee at Pomme Creek Golf Course at 1 Golfview Dr. reported that someone damaged the electrical box for the sprinkler system and a portable toilet. Three flags and two flagpoles also were taken. The damages/thefts, which occurred between Nov. 3 and Dec. 2, were estimated around $2,430.
- An employee at Lowe’s at 920 Arnold Commons told police that on Nov. 14 a man left the store without paying for a Dewalt Chopsawand a Bostich air compressor. The suspect was observed leaving in a white, four-door passenger vehicle.
Wednesday, Dec. 5
- Employees at Famous Footwear at 1215 Water Tower Place reported that a woman left without paying for four pairs of tennis shoes valued at $151.96.
- A woman reported that her stolen credit card was used on Dec. 2 at McDonald's at 2005 Richardson Rd.
- A loss prevention officer at Kohl's at 2150 Michigan Ave. told police another employee alerted him to a theft of clothing and jewelry. Upon review of video surveillance tape, he discovered a a woman stole $1,000 in merchandise.
Thursday, Dec. 6
- While conducting an arrest attempt on an 18-year-old man with outstanding warrants on Rosewood Drive, a 19-year-old man in the home obstructed officers in the arrest.
- Officer on a traffic stop at 2201 Michigan Ave. arrested a 23-year-old Arnold woman for driving while suspended and outstanding warrants from Jefferson County. After processing she was held pending release to authority.