Arnold Police Chief/Acting City Administrator Robert Shockey has filed a harrasment complaint with the state alleging two city councilmembers have retaliated against him.
City Attorney Bob Sweeney said the claim, filed with the Missouri Commission on Human Rights, involves Ward 1 Councilwoman Doris Borgelt and Ward 4 Councilman Ken Moss. Sweeney said he could not comment further because it is a personnel matter.
Shockey had no comment on Wednesday.
This is the second time in recent months a city employee has filed a complaint with the division. In October, Susie Boone, the city's parks and recreation director, went public alleging Moss had harassed her for more than two years.
Shockey became chief of the Arnold Police Department in 2001. He was appointed to acting city administrator after Matt Unrein, former city administrator, resigned from the position in June 2012.
Patch will provide more information as it becomes available.
See previous articles:
- Ken Moss: 'I Didn't Do Anything'
- Moss Says He Was Asked to Resign in September
- Arnold Park Director's Lawyer Files Second Complaint With State
- Arnold Councilman to Call for Impeachment of Ken Moss?
- Arnold Council Votes Down Acceptance of Harassment Investigation
- Arnold Employee Files Harassment Complaint Against Councilman