Arnold Sew & Vac
Arnold residents have been relying on the father-and-son team at Arnold Sew & Vac to fix their broken vacuums and sewing machines for more than 35 years. C.A. Williamson opened the business in 1974, and his son Greg has since joined him. The two sell some new and used machines and they can repair all makes and models of sewing machines and vacuums. You can also get your scissors sharpened here. The store is located on Jeffco Boulevard in the Village Plaza shopping center.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 9:30am - 5:30m, Fri, 9:30am - 7pm; Sat, 9:30am - 4pm; Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp to the entrance.
- Founding Date: 1974
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Services: Repair
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: They have supported us for 36 years.
- Home appliance brands: Singer, Hoover, Eureka