If you are looking for vitamins, nutritional supplements or natural foods, Sandi Lynn's small grocery store is the place for you. Lynn opened Good 4-U Nutrition more than seven years ago and says she's the only full-line health food store in Jefferson County. Customers will find bulk grains, nuts and seeds, hormone-free milk, fresh produce and local grass-fed beef and bison. Lynn is often on hand to give advice about nutrition or healthy foods. She packs a lot into this small store, but it does not feel crowded. Choices abound, whether you are looking for allergen-free or gluten-free foods, vegetarian or vegan options, even low-calorie and sugar-free.
- Fax: 636-467-2900
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 9am - 7pm; Sat, 9am - 5pm; Sun, 11am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a curb cut several doors down.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, EBT/Food Stamps, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Groceries, vitamins, supplements, household necessities.
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: I'm the only full-line health food store in Jefferson County.
- Firewood: No
- Ice: No
- Propane: No