Murphy The Printer
Individuals and businesses in the Arnold area have been relying on Murphy the Printer for many years. Owner Kevin Murphy has been in the business since 1984, the last eight at this location, on the lower level at the rear of Arnold Crossroads shopping center. He's a little hard to find, turn on Jennemann Lane between Fazoli's and Lion's Choice, but worth it.
Murphy can handle virtually any printing need you might have, from booklets and brochures to signs and banners, business cards, wedding invitations, holiday cards, envelopes, letterhead and custom raffle tickets. He also does desktop publishing and can produce custom rubber stamps and print a wide range of promotional items for businesses or events, such as cups, mugs, license plate holders and the like. There is a self-serve copy machine and also a fax service.
- Fax: 636-296-1311
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 5pm; Sat, Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: There is a curb cut.
- Founding Date: 1984
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Desktop publishing, newsletters, rubber stamps, signs, banners, raffle tickets, wedding invitations, booklets, specialty ads, booklets, brochures, business cards, envelopes, labels, laminating, letterhead.
- Services: Delivery, Shipping
- Parking: Free lot
- What advice would you give to customers before buying?: Know who you are dealing with.