The Salvation Army has become a part of the American fabric. Located on Telegraph Road just off Jeffco Boulevard in Arnold, the church is involved in local social ministries that the Salvation Army has become known for. National campaigns such as The Tree of Lights is also a priority. A vibrant Sunday School and worship service every Sunday morning is included with the social ministries. Visitors and those in need are always welcome.
- Hours: Sun School: 9:45am; Worship: 10am
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramped sidewalk to the door.
- Parking: Free lot
- Denomination: Non-denominational
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: No