Friday, Dec. 7
Store security at Walmart at 2201 Michigan Ave. told police that on Nov. 27, a man took a Dell laptop computer valued at $648 past all points of purchase to the front of the store. He removed the computer from the box and left the box in the Subway Restaurant.
Saturday, Dec. 8
- A resident on San Juan Drive reported that someone pushed over his brick mailbox causing damage. The mailbox was valued at $500.
- An employee told police someone removed a flag and pole, worth $75, from one of the holes at Pomme Creek Golf Course at 1 Golfview Dr.
- An employee at Sally’s Beauty Supply at 1247 Water Tower reported that a 44-year-old Fenton woman stole $61 in merchandise. The woman was released on a summons.
Sunday, Dec. 9
- A woman told police someone entered her unlocked vehicle on Sunnyside Drive and stole a Nook electronic tablet valued at $50.
- A man told police that someone stole a ring and two bottles of cologne from his unlocked vehicle on Tribute Drive.
- Officers a man run from Convenient Food Mart at 504 Jeffco Blvd. He entered a vehicle and attempted to flee the area. Further investigation found the 19-year-old Arnold man had stolen one bottle of alcohol valued at $14.99. During a search of the man, police found several unknown prescription medication tablets in a cigarette pouch. The man was arrested, booked and released pending arrest warrant.