Monday, Oct. 8
- A 19-year-old Arnold man was arrested at Walmart at 2201 Michigan Ave. after store security apprehended him for trespassing and shoplifting. He was also wanted by Crestwood Police Department. Following booking, he was placed in a cell pending release to authority.
- Officers responded to theft call Shop 'n Save at 1253 Water Tower Place in which three teens walked into the store and two left without paying for $6 in merchandise. One of the teens resisted and assaulted a store security officer at which time an employee assisting sprayed the teen and security guard with pepper spray. The 16 year old was also wanted for escaping confinement from a juvenile detention facility and was later conveyed to juvenile. Another 16-year-old was wanted on traffic warrants by the Jefferson County Sheriff's Department and was later released to parents per authority of a juvenile officer. The third teen, an Arnold 17 year old, was released on a careless and imprudent summons.
Tuesday, Oct. 9
- A 20-year-old Arnold man was arrested after punching one victim and threatening to strike the other with a bat. He also damaged the front door of an apartment in the 1200 block of Telegraph. Following booking for second-degree property damage, he was released on summons.
- An employee of Lawlor Corp. reported that someone removed a $2,500 floor-buffing machine from unlocked storage at PNC Bank at 1532 Jeffco Blvd.
- A man reported that someone broke out the rear window of his vehicle, which was parked on Berrywine Court.
- An employee at the Shell Station at 1980 Richardson Rd. reported that a dark blue vehicle occupied by two men pumped $41.53 in gas and left without paying. The vehicle had Illinois license plates.
Wednesday, Oct. 10
- Two 12-year-old boys assaulted each other at Fox Middle School at 743 Jeffco Blvd. They were released to the custody of the school.
- A officer responded to Arnold Auto Body at 2503 Arnold Tenbrook Rd. regarding a recovered stolen auto. The 2001 Chevrolet Venture van was reported stolen on Sept. 12 from 2077 Missouri State Rd. The owner was notified the van was found.
- A woman reported that someone stole $360 and two prescriptions from her vehicle when it was parked at Arnold Crossroads,while she was at work.
Thursday, Oct. 11
- An employee at Circle K at 1980 Richardson Rd. reported a woman pumped $27.02 worth of gas into a black Hyundai with Illinois plates and left without paying.
- An officer on a traffic stop at 3944 Vogel Rd. arrested an Imperial 31-year-old for DWI. The driver's blood alcohol content was 0.195. After processing, the driver was released to a sober driver.
Friday, Oct. 12
- A woman reported that someone took a leather jacket from her unlocked vehicle on Convair Drive.
- A woman reported that someone removed both license plates from her vehicle on Sunny Ridge Drive.
- A man who lives on Chaucer Lane reported that someone opened a credit card in his name and had used it several times in the Arnold area.
- A woman reported that she bought a Walmart gift card from another patron at the store on 2201 Michigan Ave. and when she attempted to use the gift card, it was blank.
- A 27-year-old High Ridge man entered a victim’s place of employment on Vogel Road after being told not to return. After being contacted by officers on the parking lot, he slapped an officer’s arm away and fled on foot. He was apprehended a short time later on Theodore. He was also found to have warrants out for his arrest in Crystal City and Manchester. Following booking, he was placed in a cell pending release to authority.
- Officers on traffic stop at Highway 141 and Astra Way arrested a 34-year-old Fenton man for suspicion of DWI. He was taken to the police station where he refused a breath test. He was was processed and later released on summons pending court appearance.
Saturday, Oct. 13
- A man who lives on Weedel Drive reported that someone used his personal information along with his debit card to make an online purchase from Cabela’s for $296.06.
- A store employee of America’s Best Contacts at 878 Arnold Commons Dr. reported that a 36-year-old Imperial man ordered contact lenses and paid with $80 in $5 counterfeit bills.
- An employee at U-Gas at 3611 West Outer Rd. reported that someone driving a white 2005 Nissan Sentra pumped $30.78 in gasoline and left without paying.
Sunday, Oct. 14
A 32-year-old Desoto man was arrested after stealing a pair of shoes from Famous Footwear at 1215 Water Tower Pl. He fled to the Walmart parking lot. He was has a warrant for his arrest from the Desoto Police Department.