Monday, Dec. 24
- Officers responded to Walmart at 2201 Michigan Ave. for a theft in progress. Police arrested an 18-year-old Arnold man for stealing $131.90 in miscellaneous merchandise and outstanding warrants from Arnold. He was booked and held, unable to post bond.
- The property manager at Baumann Co. at 674 Jeffco Blvd. reported that someone stole copper coil from an air conditioner. The copper was valued at $300.
- Officers responded to Walmart in reference to a suspicious person. Police arrested a 32-year-old Festus man for stealing $243 in miscellaneous merchandise. He was booked and released on summons.
- A man told police he left his white, 2003 Pontiac Grand Am parked beside a gas pump at at QuikTrip at 1069 Jeffco Blvd. The car was left unlocked and running. While the man was inside the business, someone stole the car.
Tuesday, Dec. 25
Employees at Phillips 66 at 1919 Richardson Rd told police someone left the gas station without paying for $30.01 in gas. One employee was able to provide a license plate number.
Wednesday, Dec. 26
- Victims reported someone stole their purses that were left on the floorboard in their vehicle while they were waiting for a food order at a restaurant on Jeffco Boulevard. The vehicle was unlocked. One of the purses contained a small amount of prescription medication.
- Officers investigating a suspicious vehicle at Wendy's at 989 Jeffco Blvd. found a 19-year-old St. Louis woman who was in possession of alcohol. She was issued a summons and released at the scene to her parents.
Thursday, Dec. 27
Several drug paraphernalia items were reported to be found in a room rented at Value Place. A friend of the family member attempted clean out the room for the tenant who was in custody at the St. Louis City Police Department. The items were seized.