Friday, Jan. 25
- A 21-year-old Imperial woman was arrested for leaving her child in a vehicle at Dollar Tree at 906 Arnold Commons Dr. She was booked and later released on summons. The Division of Family Services was notified of the incident, and the child was released to a friend of the mother.
- A 62-year-old St. Louis man was arrested for stealing clothing valued at $860 from Kohl’s at 2150 Michigan Ave. After processing, he was released pending application for warrants. A second suspect who fled the scene was identified. All merchandise was returned to the business.
- A white 2006 Dodge Ram valued at $7,995 was reported stolen overnight on Melody Lane.
- A manager at Circle K at 2001 Richardson Rd. detained a subject who attempted to flee with two bottles of Crown Royal valued at $55.98. Police arrested the 19-year-old Imperial man. He was later released on a summons.
Saturday, Jan. 26
- Police responded to Kohl’s at 2150 Michigan Ave. in reference to two shoplifters being detained by loss prevention officers. A 34-year-old Festus woman who stole $290 in clothing and 23-year-old Festus woman who stole $429.18 in clothing were arrested. Both were booked and released on summons. The merchandise was returned to the business.
- A cab driver told police he drove a man from a St. Charles casino to Waycross Drive in Arnold where man exited the vehicle and fled the area. There is a possible identification on the suspect. Police are continuing to investigate.
- An officer stopped a vehicle on Bayshore Parkway for a traffic violation. At the same time, a report was being made on the same vehicle driving through the lawn at 3207 Telegraph Rd. After the vehicle stopped, the driver fled on foot. The driver was identified and entered as wanted for several charges originating from the stop. There were also two juveniles taken into custody for curfew violation. They were later released to their parents.